Improved navigation and structure including formatting sections with anchor links to sections.
Simplified wording to better communicate policies using plain language.
Clearer explanation of the personal data we collect and share with third parties and for what purpose
More clarity of the rights you have over your personal data and making it easier for you to control that data.
• What information we collect about you
• How we use information we collect
• How we share information we collect
• How to control and access your information
• How we transfer information we collect internationally
• Age restrictions regarding children
• Cookies and tracking notices
• Contacting Znipe
When creating a Znipe account we collect primary information such as your nickname, email address, and chosen password. Additional information may be requested such as gender, date of birth, location, and personal preferences related to the Service such as interests around game titles and esports but are not considered mandatory. This additional information may be requested upon account creation or through other communications and will be clearly labeled as non-mandatory data collection. Please note we are unable to provide the Service without the primary information.
We collect information about your interactions with Znipe including any Content, other users and advertising on the Service. This also includes content that you post to the Service.
We also collect technical data, which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address and the types and identity of devices and network you are using to access or connect to the Service.
If you purchase any Paid Service your credit or debit card information (such as card type and expiration date) and other financial data that we need to process your payment may be collected and stored by us and/or the payment processors with which we work.
We may also collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number, and details of your transaction history, all of which are necessary to provide the Service. In addition, the payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number.
We will process the information set out above for the following purposes:
1. to administrate your account, to enable and provide the Service including, as applicable, integration with third party services, and to provide, personalize and improve your experience with the Service and any advertising made available on or outside the Service;
2. to ensure technical functionality of the Service, develop new products and services, and analyse your use of the Service including your interaction with advertising made available on the Service, as applicable;
3. to communicate with you for Service-related or research purposes including via emails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
4. to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us;
5. to enable and promote the Service and other services or products, either within or outside the Service;
6. to process your payment or prevent or detect fraud;
We may share information with advertising partners in order to send you promotional communications about Znipe or to show you more tailored content, including relevant advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users interact with advertisements. The information we share is in a de-identified format (for example, through the use of hashing) that does not personally identify you.
In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for these limited purposes:
• to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets;
• to respond to legal process (e.g., a court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so;
• to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law;
• to protect the safety of any person;
• to protect the rights and property of Znipe, including to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other terms that you have agreed to;
• and to address fraud, security, or technical issues;
• to publish de-identified or aggregate information about the use of the Service; and
You, being the person whose personal data is being processed have the right to access your personal data, request rectification, erasure or blocking of any personal data that is inaccurate. To request to access, erase, or modify your data or account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, full name, user name, and email associated with your account. We will send you an email with a confirmation of your request. After we send this confirmation the process may take up to 30 days.
Your personal information may therefore be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties identified above, located in a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland, where you may have fewer legal rights in relation to your information.
The Znipe Service is not directed to children under the age of 13. (In some countries, stricter age limits may apply. See our ( Terms and Conditions of Use. ). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 or under the applicable age limit (the “Age Limit”). If you are under the Age Limit, do not use the Service and do not provide any personal information to us.
If you are a parent of a child under the Age Limit and become aware that your child has provided personal information to Znipe, please contact us at email@example.com and you may request exercise of your applicable access, rectification, cancellation, and/or objection rights. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and you wish to remove publicly available content, also please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a very small file, a small piece of data, sent from a website and stored in the memory of a user's web browser, mobile phone, or other device while the user is browsing that website. A cookie can help the website provider to recognize your device the next time you visit that website, provide you with access to certain functions on the website and/or register your surf patterns.
When you visit our website, it may leave a Cookie in the memory of your web browser. Most major commercial Internet sites use them and they make your Internet-surfing more useful and less time-consuming for you because they store information that is reusable each time you visit this site, such as passwords and your preferences including information you have chosen to share with the site.
Our website uses session Cookies, which disappear when you shut down your web browser as well as persistent Cookies, which are saved on your computer. We cannot pre-screen these Cookies since they come directly to you from other computers.
Technologies like local storage is used to provide a better experience for the user by remembering their configurations within the platform such as authentication state, chat preferences and views of one-time interactions such as a walk through tutorial.
We may use the following Cookies for the purposes set out below:
We use functional Cookies to operate certain functions of the Service in accordance with your choices, meaning that when you continue to use or come back to the website, the site will be provided as you have previously requested, e.g. remembering your username and customization the Service.
We use analytics Cookies to analyze how the website and Service is accessed, used or is performing. We use the information to maintain, operate and improve the Service.
Please note that if you choose to block Cookies, the functionality of the Service may be affected.
Your information is controlled by Znipe Esports AB. If you have any questions about how your information is handled or have any concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com or our mailing address at:
Znipe Esports AB,
Floor 6, 115 26 Stockholm, Sweden